Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Grandpas Pride and Joy

This is my grandpas baby. This Oliver rowcrop 66 is a one of a kind that I know of. Over the couse of the winter my grandpa decided to take a flathead ford v8 out of an old 46 ford pickup and put it in his Oliver. When he obtain the tractor it had a locked up 4cylinder in it. Thats when he decided he wanted to do something different so he stuck a V8 in it. This picture was taken well before the tractor was complete but now the tractor is complete except for one little problem.. we broke the frame! Now he's looking for another rowcrop 66 frame. Does anyone happen to know where i'd be able to get one for dirt cheap so I  can tell him about it?

4 comments:

  1. I have seen this tractor before because we have talked about it. I really like your or your grandpa's I can't remember, the white and red tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture! are you going to inherit it? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this!! Dont know much about tractors though

    ReplyDelete